Women2020 is a partnership supported by top-level Belgian and European public and private-sector organizations, whose mission is to promote women’s contribution to achieving the Europe 2020 vision of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Women2020 is a platform for a multi-stakeholder, cross-generational and public-private sector dialogue in the form of a series of high-level, invitation-only gatherings during the course of 2013 which address the following key themes:
- Women in the boardrooms of Europe
- Jobs, entrepreneurship & enterprise
- Women driving the digital single market
- The enterprise of the future
- Youth employment
- Science, technology, engineering & mathematics (STEM) education and careers
Women2020 was founded by Cheryl Miller, Executive Director of Zen Digital Europe, as the Belgian national contact point for the European Centre for Women and Technology. The Women2020 dialogue is made possible by the generous support of our partners and sponsors.